was taking a break and drinking my water. thennnn....the question of how much water i should drink suddenly struck me. so i GOOGLED. check this out! http://nutrition.about.com/library/blwatercalculator.htm
Hydration Calculator Results - How Much Water You Need to Drink Today
Here is how much water you need to drink today.
A person who is 119 pounds (WHICH ME ME, YOURS TRULY)
and is exercising for 15 minutes , (WILL KICK SOME BALLS, DO SOME STATICS AND STUFFS LATER)
is not pregnant, (HAHA, LIKE DUH. NO SEX APPEAL. HAHAHA.)
is not breastfeeding, (BREAST NO MILK.)
does not live at a high altitude, (NTU MOUNT TEN, BASE CAMP 3, NOT TOO HIGH)
does not live in a dry climate, (IT RAINS AND IT SHINES, RANDOMLY)
drinks 0 alcoholic drink(s), (NOT INTO ALCOHOL, MUM SAYS ITS NOT GOOD)
when the weather is not very hot or very cold, (HMM. HOT I GOT FAN, COLD I GOT JACKET)
and is not sick with fever or diarrhea should have(IM A CHINESE, AND I SHIT REGULARLY):
61 ounces of water today, or 1.8 liters. (I THINK I HAD 1LITRES ALRDY)
If you eat a healthy diet, about 20 percent of your water may come from the foods you eat.
If you eat a healthy diet you can drink 48.8 ounces of water today, or 1.5 liters. (I OBVIOUSLY NEED 1.8L)
Remember that water is the best source for your daily fluid needs.
Other good beverages include milk, herbal teas, low-sodium broth, 100% fruit and vegetable juices. Soft drinks will also count toward your daily total of fluid, just remember that sugar sweetened soft drinks and fruit juices add extra calories to you daily diet that you don't need.
No comments:
Post a Comment